Looking for something active and fun for your children this summer? Come check out our Kids Bike Dojo!
What is the Kids Camp?
Kids Camp Dojo is where kids ages 8-14 will enjoy 5 days of mountain biking. They will be able to explore beautiful trails located in the Santa Cruz mountains. This camp is ideal for those who want to learn mountain biking skills. It is designed to teach riding skills, basic mechanics, and very beginning racing skills in a fun, relaxed and comfortable environment.
Here are the details:
- Programs run June thru August.
- Camp Fee $400 for the week.
- Limit 18. Discounts for siblings.
What are some of the lessons they will be learning?
- Trail Safety and Courtesy
- Shifting, Braking, Hovering and Avoiding Obstacles
- Picking up a line and anticipation
- Going up and down hills
- Handling the terrain
What to Bring?
- Mountain Bike
- Water Bottle
- Lunch (snacks provided)
- Adequate apparel- layers encouraged
- Rentals are also available for everything!
Call Bike Dojo for more information at (831) 713-5475.
We absolutely can’t wait to see you here this summer!