Covid 19 Announcement
WELCOME TO SUMMER! As of now, we are riding this Summer.
We have been keeping up to date on summer camp guidelines and we will be following the recommendations of each county to ensure a safe, sane, and fun Summer. We anticipate there will be changes as we go and are asking that as parents you be flexible and patient as we navigate these uncharted territories.
We realize this is a crazy time in everyone’s lives and at Kids Dojo. we appreciate your positiveness as we move down the trail of Summer.
We understand to have your children ride is a personal decision. As stated we will be following government guidelines as best as possible. If you read this email and find this camp is not right for you and your family, you will receive 100% refund from Kids Dojo.
We are a nonprofit whose mission is to get all kids riding. This may not be the right time for your child to ride and we understand.
- Things might change but for June, will be using the vans on a limited basis. They will be at the trailhead for supplies, tools and first aid.
- We know that for many of you this transportation is essential and we will allow your child to ride in the van with a mask on.
- All children will have a daily temperature check before at arrival.
- Masks will be used in vans by all.
- Vans will be sanitized daily and sanitizer will be available in the van.
- Masks will be optional while riding.
- Social Distancing will be enacted as much as possible on the trails.
We will be sending out the schedule weekly so that parents will know where to meet. Routes may change based on availability and guidelines. We are hoping that over time trails will open up and more rides will be available. Most trails are within 30 minutes of the bike shop. Some pump tracks are open with social distancing and we will see about being able to work them into the rotation.
Please understand that things might change abruptly and we are going to be doing everything we can to communicate, even over communicate and we ask that you do the same.
Thank you again for reaching out to Kids Dojo. We look forward to a safe and fun Summer. Please call us at (831) 713-5475.
Rob and Team Kids Dojo